Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So sad

So I haven't been on my blog for awhile because my laptop had to go in for repairs again. This means that I have had to share a computer with my sweet husband, who has a hard time giving it up in the evenings! With that said, all of my cute pictures and blog links were on my computer so I have not posted anything. Hopefully this will not last long. The last time I sent it in (only 5 months ago) it took them 2 1/2 months to get it back to me. Very sad indeed. Hopefully I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Aw, that is so sad. Computers suck. Mine has a little "physical" flaw that I can get fixed for free, but I'm not sure I can give up my computer...and I don't think my lovely husband would be so good about sharing!
When shall we do lunch? When are the babies coming?